Technology parks have become increasingly popular places to work for a number of reasons. The first benefit is that they provide a real sense of community, allowing companies in the same or relevant fields to cluster, network and even collaborate. The emphasis on innovation and advancement helps to create a unique environment, that perhaps would not happen in a single location or one where the technology company was solo.
Other benefits of a technology or science park include:
- Great transport links for workers and visitors alike
- Spaces to meet a range of needs, including office space, laboratories, storage, warehouse facilities, meeting rooms and conference centres
- The space management capability to facilitate business development and expansion
- Access to education and training resources
- The latest technology, including high-speed broadband and telecommunications
- A range of amenities, such as restaurants, gyms, nurseries and shops
- Common areas for staff to use
- Security services around the clock
Reasons to choose Langstone Technology Park
Langstone Technology Park offers all the above benefits and more. This Havant technology park is in an excellent location on the south coast near Portsmouth. With free parking and excellent transport links, it is very easy to reach. Offering a broad range of amenities, it is a great place for start-ups and established companies alike.
A hub for learning and business development, Langstone Technology Park provides the latest technology and equipment, and it offers plenty of opportunities for collaboration and conferencing. If you are looking for a Portsmouth technology park, Langstone is just around the corner. Practical and affordable, it will give you everything you need to make your business a success.
Contact Langstone Technology Park today to find out more.