WHAT IS INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)?
ICT refers to all the technology used to handle telecommunications, broadcast media, intelligent building management systems, audiovisual processing and transmission systems; and network based control and monitoring functions.
Efficient, streamlined and robust ICT can help stimulate business productivity through improved connectivity, back up and a reduction in downtime.
DID YOU KNOW?
- ICT failure costs UK SMEs and average of £32k pa
- 57% of IT expenditure is related to communications
- On average 67% of IT projects experience and element of failure.
(Source: Fed of Small Business / Beyond IT failure 2014)
WORKING WITH FASSET TECHNOLOGIES TO KEEP YOUR BUSINESS CONNECTED
- Commercial approach to service delivery
- Clear and simple pricing structure
- Flexible services tailored to business requirements
- Up to date technologies
- Technical experience and expertise
- Reliable service
- National coverage