HGST EUROPE LTD
(formerly Hitachi Global Storage Technologies) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Western Digital that sells hard disk drives, solid-state drives, and external storage products and services. Langstone Technology Park in Havant is its UK base.
HGST moved to this leading South Coast technology park
in the Portsmouth area 11 years ago. The office space has actually reduced in size since then, due to business re-organisation. Around 56 staff currently use the office.
Back in 2003, this client was looking for alternative Portsmouth flexible office space
as a result of relocation from North Harbour, following IBM's sale of it's Hard Drive decision.
As part of Western Digital, HGST is a worldwide technology leader and as such they were looking for a South Coast technology park
location that would suitably reflect the company's image and provide support for all their technical requirements; including: network/server support, telecoms support, conference rooms, building management, catering facilities and parking.
At the end of last year, HGST's offices were refurbished.
Langstone Technology Park presented the perfect solution, providing:
- open plan flexible office space in Portsmouth that could be adapted to HGST's changing business requirements over time
- with upgraded customer meeting area facilities
- an efficient facilities management team who worked hand in glove with the outside company HGST had contracted to plan and design the office refurbishment project last year
- The relocation ran smoothly
- The office refurbishment was a big success
- 11 years on, HGST are still very happy with their new office space and the way the Fasset management company operates the facilities at this Hampshire technology park site.
"Fasset are very easy to work with. No request seems to be too big for them to handle and they are always willing to work with you to find a solution to any request or issue you may have.
"They also impress with the way they are constantly looking to improve the facilities here and offer extra value add for all the tenants. For example, the shuttle bus which runs to the station and back daily, the new cycling facilities, arranging for outside experts to come in and talk on various topics, etc."
Mary Coster, HGST
Contact the Langstone Technology Park team
now to find out how our South Coast Technology Park
can provide flexible office space in the Portsmouth
area which can adapt to your changing business needs.