Wellness Week is nearly upon us (February 16-20) and this year’s event at Langstone Technology Park is set to be better than ever. Once again we’ve teamed up with food service and facilities management company Aramark to give our resident businesses an extremely enjoyable health-focused experience.
The highlights of Wellness Week include:
Aramark Awareness: Fats with the Flora Taste Challenge; Essential Nutrition and Six Steps to Better Health
- Simply Healthy Cookbook: Cheese and thyme scones, and blueberry and white chocolate brownies at Starbucks; butternut squash soup in the shop and restaurant
- Restaurant Traders/Events: Carolyn Love therapeutic massage sessions
Aramark Awareness: New Year New You; Mental Health and Sleep
- Simply Healthy Cookbook: Chicken breast with roasted vegetables
- Restaurant Traders/Events: Lisa Munro wellbeing skincare; occupational health consultants
Aramark Awareness: Calcium and Bone Health; Back to Basics Back Care; Keep your Ticker Ticking; Get Active
- Aramark Guest Chef Andy Couper: Shaker Salad Theatre from the deli bar
- Simply Healthy Cookbook: Apple and plum crumble
- Restaurant Traders/Events: Lucie Patel international Nikken wellness & business consultant; active health gym information point; osteopath therapist consultation and information point
Aramark Awareness: Sugars and the Whole Truth about Whole Grains with Candice; Understanding Food Labels; Be Smart with Salt; Get Active
- Simply Healthy Cookbook: Paprika and sweet potato mash on the comforts counter and pasta with roasted garlic and red pepper sauce on the live action station
- Restaurant Traders/Events: Nick Carter absolute running; Carolyn Love therapeutic massage sessions
- Aramark Awareness: Breakfast is Key; Get Healthy for Summer; Men's Health; breakfast omelette or crepe special with Free Fruit Friday vouchers
- Simply Healthy Cookbook: Steamed salmon and herbs in a parcel with parsley potatoes
- Restaurant Traders/Events: Alexandra Sports
About Langstone Technology Park
Langstone Technology Park hosts various events, like Wellness Week, throughout the year to bring businesses located in this Havant technology park together and promote health and wellbeing in the work place.
If you have are looking for a technology park in the Portsmouth area, Langstone Technology Park is an excellent place to base your business. Boasting a restaurant, a shop and a Starbucks plus in-house meetings rooms, health and safety training and a host of other benefits to offer staff, it offers everything your business needs to thrive in the 21st century. Contact the Langstone Technology Park team to find out the latest availability and further details.