Effective health and safety practices will help you prevent injury, which may mean you are more likely to retain skilled and loyal employees by preventing:
- Back pain and other musculoskeletal disorders
- Injuries from slips and trips
- Falls from height
- Accidents involving vehicles at work
- Aches, pains and strain from using display screen equipment
Looking after your employees’ health will mean that your staff are less likely to suffer from the effects of noise and vibration, asthma, work-related skin disease and asbestos-related illness.
Other benefits include:
- A reduction in staff absence and sick leave, which can have significant financial benefits
- Better staff retention
- A positive reputation among your clients and staff
- Improved productivity as your staff can do their work more easily and safely. This will boost morale, increase productivity and reduce costs
- Saving money on insurance and legal costs
Health and safety training in Hampshire
If you are looking for health and safety training in Hampshire, Langstone Technology Park should be your first port of call. As well as offering the best managed office space in Havant, businesses based at the park can take advantage of its onsite health and training facility, which is provided by NEBOSH-accredited expert Fasset.
Contact Langstone Technology Park to find out how to protect your workforce and for more information about high-quality rental offices in Havant.