Tenants in the Hampshire rental offices
of Langstone Technology Park, will now benefit from the services of a new in-house professional grounds maintenance ‘super’ team.
Striving for excellence, the new team represents an investment in excess of £40,000 for capital equipment and professional staff. It:
- benefits from over 15 years’ experience of maintaining both the interior and exterior of complex commercial premises.
- will operate both as a stand-alone business as well as delivering Fasset contracts.
- (under the Fasset umbrella) provides a service certified to ISO 9001:2000, OHSAS 18001:1999 and ISO 14001
- will undertake extensive and ongoing health and safety training across all aspects of the service, including chemicals, manual and equipment handling and environmental aspects.
The new Fasset Maintenance Services at Langstone Technology Park will see further improvements to the working environment of these already award-winning Hampshire rental offices
- New maintenance and landscaping development programmes
- Regular Lawn treatment and maintenance
- New landscaping initiatives
- Ensuring environmental hygiene
- Keeping the gardens pristine with ongoing hedge cutting, shrub and border planting and maintenance
- Keeping hard surface areas spick and span through ongoing weed, moss and leaf control
Ensuring a great working environment
The new maintenance team will be ensuring that Langstone Technology Park’s reputation as one of the leading Hampshire business parks
The Fasset management team at Langstone Technology Park pride themselves on delivering Hampshire rental offices
Contact the LTP commercial team now
- A thriving business community in the heart of Havant
- Flexible Grade A property solutions
- A beautifully landscaped location, set in 40 acres, with fantastic facilities
for current availability and rates for Langstone Technology Park’s rental offices
Paul Weller, Estate Asset Manager explained Fasset’s new investment: “Fasset has a strong reputation, established over many years of delivering outstanding facilities and services and the grounds maintenance division is following their lead. This is an exciting new venture and I am confident that it will go from strength to strength at record pace.”