Workplace conditions can have a significant impact on the health and happiness of staff members. When employees are in good health, this generally leads to improved productivity and job satisfaction as well as health benefits beyond the workplace. Healthy workplaces have lower sickness and absence rates. The cost of sickness absence in the UK totals approximately £12.2 billion each year, so focusing on wellbeing is a must for employers.
While some businesses leave lifestyle options up to their employees, others choose to proactively promote improved wellbeing. Here are 5 reasons why Langstone Technology Park is one of the healthiest business parks in Hampshire:
- There is an occupational health centre and fitness centre on site.
- Regular visits from alternative therapists give those working at the park the ability to unwind and treat any ongoing conditions.
- Offering rental offices on the South Coast, the Park’s location offers great routes for walking or running, encouraging staff to keep fit.
- Staff are encouraged to walk to the nearby Havant town centre to run errands and get some exercise during their lunch breaks.
- Charity activity days are organised regularly for employees and their families to take part in. As well as helping staff stay active, this allows workers from the various companies at Langstone Technology Park to get to know each other, creating a great community feel.
So, if you are looking to reduce staff absence and improve retention levels, performance and productivity, choosing an office base like Langstone Technology Park could be the answer.
Its Rental offices on the South Coast provide excellent transport links to London and across the South East without the high price tags and congestion. And, as well as promoting workplace health, its Havant office space rental options are likely to be much more affordable than London, or other city centre locations.
Langstone Technology Park is a fully managed business park in Hampshire. As well as the fitness and wellbeing amenities, it offers extensive free parking, childcare facilities, a restaurant and café. There is plenty of green space on site, giving employees the opportunity to relax outdoors during breaks. If you want to create a happier, healthy workforce, contact Langstone Technology Park for more information on current availability and prices.