Why choose a virtual office? Created on 09/11/2012 13:17:00
Why choose a virtual office?
British businesses are increasingly changing the way they work, embracing flexible working and enjoying the benefits of virtual office services. Whether you are a new business, looking to expand or just need someone to answer your calls, a virtual office could be the solution.
The benefits of a virtual office are many:
- Cost savings- virtual offices present an affordable office space option both in terms of commitments to Office Space Rental or purchase, office furniture and equipment; and because you are only paying for office services as you need them.
- Flexibility - Expanding to take on more people can leave your business vulnerable if sales don’t match the forecasted growth . A virtual office service avoids commitments to full time overheads, allowing you to expand and downsize with ease.
- Profile – if you don’t necessarily want your business to be perceived to be as small as you are by your potential and current customers, then a virtual office will allow you to give the impression of being a larger or more established business.
- Additional facilities - some virtual office offerings will also give you access to additional facilities such as meeting rooms, restaurants and wifi.
- Productivity Levels – having a virtual office allows you to work from home and eliminate commuting time so that more of your day can be devoted to work tasks. Virtual offices can leave you to work away at home without any interruptions or distractions from others working around you.
In the States they have found that allowing staff to work from home, while taking a virtual office, increases morale and commitment; lowers sick leave rates; and helps to keep and recruit employees.
- Independence - virtual offices offer you flexibility, and the comfort of being able to work independently without conforming to work rules, such as a dress code and traditional work hours.
Forward-thinking business parks have appreciated the demand for virtual offices and Langstone Technology Park in Havant, Hampshire is a good example of this. In addition to offering South Coast affordable office space to rent, it has three levels of virtual office services (Gold, Silver and Bronze) available. This means businesses looking for affordable office space and services in the South Coast area can access anything through from mailing address only to telephony services and meeting room access. Fees start from as little as £50 + vat per month.
Call 0239 249 7000 for further information or go to http://www.langtp.com/SpaceOptions/VirtualOffices.aspx
Affordable Office Space South Coast | Office Space Rental