How to find affordable office space in Portsmouth, Hampshire Created on 24/10/2013 11:48:00
Paying for office space can really eat into your business outgoings. It’s not just the basic rent business owners have to consider, you’ll also need to factor in gas and electricity costs, telecoms prices, housekeeping, resources and equipment, and communal area fees.
If you’re looking for affordable office space in Hampshire, here are a few ways to keep costs down:
- Find office space that already contains, or offers, the equipment and services you require. That way you won’t have to pay for these on top of the basic fees
- Check exactly what is included in your rental agreement. Are communal areas covered? Are any bills included?
- Make sure the office is well-insulated and has plenty of natural light, as this will make it a more pleasant working environment and should help to cut running costs
- Choose an office that is just the right size for your business. If it is too big, you will be wasting money on space and electricity, and if it is too small you will probably have to pay to move offices again in the near future
- Opt for an office space that has conferencing facilities included. If clients can come to you rather than you going to them, you will save money in travel costs as well as time
Affordable office space solutions near Portsmouth, Hampshire
One of the simplest and most affordable options is to look for managed office space.
Langstone Technology Park offers offices of all shapes and sizes and has plenty of meeting rooms available for whenever the need arises. Quarterly prices include everything from rent to bills to insurance, and are surprisingly affordable. Best of all, a range of onsite facilities such as a restaurant, gym and nursery will really sweeten the deal. Read more about our other facilities.
If you are looking for affordable office space in Portsmouth, contact us today.
Affordable Office Space Havant |
Affordable Office Space South Coast |