When is it time to move offices? Created on 08/04/2014 12:24:00
Many businesses stick to the same premises year after year without really considering whether the space is still suitable or fit for purpose.
Langstone Technology Park, which offers office rental space in Hampshire, has drawn up a list of the most common warning signs that it’s time for your business to consider moving to new offices. Do any of the following apply to you?
- Your office is too large or too small. Perhaps it was the perfect size when you started up, but your business has boomed and there just isn’t enough space for your burgeoning workforce. Or maybe through organisational changes your office space has become too large for your needs.
- The premises are difficult to reach. You invite clients to meetings but they are not very forthcoming because your office space is tricky to find or doesn’t have good transport links. Or the obscure location means employees can be hampered by weather conditions or transport hiccups.
- You lack necessary amenities. Your offices are isolated and onsite facilities are basic and functional rather than welcoming. Is it the case that you look at nearby offices and their facilities with envy.
- The offices are poorly maintained. Once in good condition, perhaps the owner of the building has failed to carry out proper maintenance or to decorate regularly. You would invite clients to meetings at your premises but perhaps they don’t represent how you want your business to be seen.
- Is your rental overpriced? If your overheads are seriously hitting bottom line profits, it maybe that you need somewhere that is more affordable and flexible.
If any of these apply to you and you are looking for office rental space in Hampshire, it is well worth taking a look at the facilities at Langstone Technology Park. We offer unbeatable onsite amenities, including a coffee shop, restaurant, childcare facilities, a gym and free parking.
Easy access office rental space in Hampshire can be hard to find but our location offers excellent transport links for drivers and public transport users. Our offices are extremely well equipped and come in all shapes and sizes, allowing your company to grow at its own pace, and everything including rent, business insurance and communal area fees are included in one affordable quarterly payment.
today for further details.
Affordable Office Space Hampshire | Flexible Office Space Hampshire | Managed Office Space Hampshire | Offices For Lease Hampshire | Rental Offices Hampshire