Top tips for comparing business and technology parks Created on 27/05/2014 17:02:00
There is a fair amount of crossover between business and technology parks, but there are several fundamental differences that are worth taking into account. The main contrast is the primary focus. While technology parks tend to emphasise innovation and scientific advancement, business technology parks focus on commerce and business development.
When comparing business and technology parks it is worth:
- Exploring what types of space are available, including office space, workshops, laboratories, conference and meeting rooms, research facilities and technology hubs
- Finding out what facilities are available onsite, including parking, entertainment, outdoor relaxation space, workout facilities, nursery facilities, restaurants and shops Find out more about the park
- Looking into potential collaborative opportunities between like-minded companies and community-style events
- Discovering how easy they are to get to, either by public transport or by car, and their distance from big cities in the area
- Finding out how much they cost and whether this includes service charges, utilities, security and communal area fees
If you’re looking for a technology park in Havant, Langstone Technology Park is a fantastic option. With all the latest technology and equipment at your fingertips, your business will be at the cutting edge of research and development. Your employees will enjoy the ambience and the onsite facilities, which may help to improve morale as well as reducing staff absence and improving retention levels.
This Hampshire business park is packed with amenities and is affordably priced. And because it offers office, warehouse and laboratory space in a variety of shapes of sizes, your premises can grow and adapt as your business does. Langstone Technology Park is perfectly located for those living in Havant, Portsmouth, Chichester and the surrounding areas.
Contact the Langstone team today for further details and pricing information.