What makes Havant a good office location? Created on 19/06/2014 12:22:00
Why business parks in Havant make a good location for your office.
Havant might not seem like the obvious choice for an office location, but -situated just off the main A27 between Portsmouth and Chichester - it has everything you need to make your business a success. Here are some of the major plus points:
1. Accessibility. Employees can easily commute from towns and cities along the South coast, and north towards London. The town has a mainline station to London Waterloo and Victoria; and is also well serviced by National Express and local bus routes.
2. Location. Havant is a stone’s throw from the beach, so your staff will almost be able to smell the fresh sea air from their desks. Your business will have all the benefits of a city office without the hustle and bustle of the cities that surround it.
3. Sporting culture. Sport is an important part of life for those living in Havant. With running and cycling proving extremely popular, Havant Hockey Club has a solid following, as does the local football team, Havant and Waterlooville, and the town’s rugby side, Havant RFC. If your employees are into sport, they will feel very at home in Havant.
4. Entertainment. Havant is home to several historical pubs as well as modern bars and restaurants. There should be something for all tastes and budgets - and for those willing to travel nearby Gunwharf Quays is a fantastic leisure complex.
5. Local workforce. With a population of around 125,000, Havant has its fair share of hardworking employees. If you are looking to recruit locally, you should find a pool of skilled employees, apprentices and training providers who can help.
Working at Langstone Technology Park
One of the largest office complexes in Havant is Langstone Technology Park. Offering a quiet working environment with all the technology and communications support you need, it is the perfect place to take your business to the next level. Business parks in Havant are few and far between, but Langstone Technology Park has all the benefits of a city centre office without the noise and hassle.
The ideal location and extensive amenities onsite and nearby make Langstone Technology Park an attractive prospect for businesses of all types. With free parking, a gym and a nursery on site, Langstone Technology Park puts other business parks in Havant into the shade. Contact us today to find out more.
Affordable Office Space Havant | Business Parks in Havant | Office Space Rental Havant | Rental Offices Havant | Managed Office Space Havant