A guide to South Coast office rental locations Created on 19/06/2014 13:08:00
There are several criteria to consider when looking for office space for rent on the South Coast.
More and more business owners are moving away from the busy streets of London to more rural locations on the South Coast. Shorter commute times, cheaper rental prices, fresh air and attractive views are drawing businesses to offices in Portsmouth, Havant, Littlehampton and other coastal locations.
If you’re looking for office space for rent on the South Coast, make sure you consider the following:
- Size: Your business may be small now, but there’s every chance that it will grow in the future. Find an office that has the potential to grow as your business does, and preferably one that has meeting space available when you need it.
- Location: Consider where your staff will be travelling from and pick a location that is easily accessible. Check out rail links, bus routes and parking options before making a decision.
- Amenities: While getting away from the hustle and bustle of the big city can be a great step, moving to an office location that is isolated will hinder your business. Make sure you choose a location that has amenities such as catering facilities and free parking.
- Price: Find out whether the offices you’re considering are serviced or not as serviced offices can make managing and paying for the space easier. Rent, service charges, meeting room hire, utilities, telecoms, cleaning, furniture, catering, security and reception facilities may be included, but check the contract to find out what is included.
- Access. Some offices only stay open as long as a senior member of staff is on the premises. If you prefer a more flexible working arrangement, look for offices that offer round-the-clock access and security so that your staff can work flexibly and safely.
What Langstone Technology Park has to offer
If you’re looking for office space for rent on the South Coast, Langstone Technology Park has it all covered. Offering great transport links and free parking, it couldn’t be easier to get to. The amenities which include a nursery, gym, coffee shop and restaurant, are extensive.
With offices of all shapes and sizes and plenty of meeting and conference rooms on site, there is no need to move out of the park if your company expands. Our quarterly prices include a broad range of services and are surprisingly affordable. With 24-7 access and security, your workforce can be as flexible as they need to be. Contact Langstone Technology Park
today for more information.
Affordable Office Space South Coast | Flexible Office Space South Coast | Managed Office Space | Office Space for Rent South Coast | Office Space Rental | Offices For Lease South Coast