How to find rental offices in Havant Created on 11/08/2014 13:28:27
Looking for rental offices in the Havant area? If so, the management team at Havant's Langstone Technology Park have come up with a useful checklist to help you find the right offices for you.
Choosing an office space for your company is a big decision, whether you are a new start-up or to relocate. So, here is a quick checklist of key questions you should ask yourself before choosing your rental offices in Havant
1. How much space is available? There’s no point leasing a space that is significantly bigger or smaller than you need it to be. It is worth looking for an office that is slightly bigger than your current workforce to allow for expansion.
2. Is the layout workable? Is the office you like more or less ready to move into or will it need a bit of work to get it into shape? The easier the move the better, so try to find a space that is almost as you need it to be. Speak to the landlord or management company about any potential changes and find out whether they would be able to incorporate them before you move in.
3. Is it affordable? Office space for rent in Havant
is known for being on the pricey side. Make sure you compare prices before you take out your lease and that you find out exactly what it included in the price.
4. Is it easy to get to? There’s no point renting the perfect office space if it’s in an obscure location. Your employees and visitors should be able to access the office easily either by car or by public transport.
5. Is it in a good location? Offices for lease in Havant
are naturally well-positioned, but some are better placed than others. Make sure your office is close to local amenities and green space, preferably with attractive views.