Contact Langstone

CAPTCHA image
Enter the code shown above:

Newsletter Feb 2012

 
 
 
Web version
 
 
 

 
Facebook
 
 
Twitter
 
 
 
 
 
   
 
 

Tenant News

 
   

We are delighted to welcome Insight Creative onto the Park - a marketing agency starting out in business. Read more

Temple Lifts have now moved into their newly refurbished 1,064 sq ft space on the first floor of Building 6000

We have a couple of other new tenants to announce. Watch this space...

 

British Heart Foundation (BHF)

 

We have some very exciting news as we are delighted to be partnering with BHF to help them generate stock for the local store. We are planning to bring some permanent external donation stations onsite and will send out details when these are available.

Watch out for ‘Hearty’ on February 24 th giving out information in the restaurant about the groundbreaking work they do. Also details of the FREE ‘Care & Prevention’ talks happening in the auditorium on March 15 th  at 12.30 & 1.30 – put it in your diary now!

In the meantime, if you want to donate any unwanted gifts or bric-a-brac please collect a bag from South Reception.

 

Give Blood

 
   

Did you know that 96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood? Please don’t leave it to someone else.

Thank you to everyone who gave blood in December at the Park, 75 units were collected. The next donation session will be April 5th and details will be posted in advance. Read more

 

Restaurant News

 
   

Visit www.eatatthepark.com for weekly menus, meal-deals and details of traders/events happening.

Have you tried the new flavour yet? Vanilla Spiced Latte is now available at Starbucks along with all your favourite drinks, pastries and hot sandwiches. AND don’t forget to re-use your cup sleeve as 10 stamps = 1 free drink!

Watch out for enhancements to the restaurant over the coming weeks with the introduction of card payments at all till points – making eating well even easier!

 

Nursery Rhymes

 

Did you know that the onsite pre-school nursery is open from 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday? If you have young children why not take a look around? Read more

The admissions policy for the nursery now includes anyone based at Broadmarsh business area also, so please pass on the message.

 

Fitness News

 
   

Reload fitness day February 23rd. Whether you are looking to kick start your fitness or improve what you already do, Reload is a fitness and nutrition based day-long event to help you do just that. Price per person is just £55 including lunch. The feedback from the last event was fantastic! Limited availability – book early. Read more

Did you know that the Activheath fitness centre is open 24/7 – so there are no excuses! It has just undergone a refurbishment, added in new equipment and improved the area used for fitness classes. It offers fantastic value for money and has extended its services to include personal fitness, training and life coaching services. Read more

 
 
   

Available Business Space


See Our Space Options

Enquire Today

Download a Brochure