Langstone Technology Park: RESTAURANT TRADER GUIDELINES
Langstone Technology Park (LTP) & ARAMARK are proud to support small independent traders/businesses, charities and onsite service providers.
Traders are invited to hold a ‘table-top’ sale in the onsite café/restaurant area during working hours.
This scheme is run by the onsite catering team ARAMARK and traders can book directly with them – details below. Unless specifically noted, there is only one trader allowed per day.
Here is a selection of traders who regularly visit Langstone Technology Park:
- Neal's Yard - organic cosmetics
- Guluzar - handbags & accessories
- Bags of Style - handbags
- Coastal Gifts – handmade homeware & gifts
- Jamie @Home – Jamie Oliver homeware & party
- Guluzar – jewellery & gifts
- Sparkalicious - gifts & jewellery
- Baubles & Beads – jewellery & handbags
- Ooh La La – handmade soap
For your information, here are some basic guidelines for traders wishing to find out more about selling at LTP:
- All traders will need to book and confirm at least 5 days in advance.
- Traders will be charged a small discretionary fee – contact ARAMARK for information.
- LTP are not responsible for onsite trader’s stock (theft or damage).
- LTP reserve the right to refuse or cancel a trader at short notice.
- Traders are welcome from 9am - 3pm (please check opening hours or ask for more information about busy periods).
- Traders will be provided with a one table and chairs should they require them.
- Access is through South Reception. Cars can be offloaded here but must be parked through the day in the visitors section.
- Traders will adhere to standard health and safety guidelines.
- Traders must notify in advance any electrical appliances (PAT test confirmation required) or non standard equipment.
For further information, availability and booking, please contact Angela Wyer, Catering & Hospitality Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit: www.eatatthepark.com
Download Trader Guidelines